Date: Dec 5, 2013
Title: DELE 2014. Important news
A few days ago the Instituto Cervantes published the dates for the 2014 DELE exams
This schedule includes some alterations which have come into effect:
- Until now there were two sittings in May and November and a special sitting in August which was only available to certain centers and countries. From now on five sittings will be held in April (11th), May (23rd and 24th), July (18th), October (17th) and November (22nd).
- The enrollment dates have also changed; the enrollment period for all the sittings now opens on 17th February 2014 and closes according to the following:
- The 7th March for the April sitting.
- The 11th April for the May sitting.
- The 13th June for the July sitting.
- The 12th September for the October sitting.
- The 17th October for the November sitting.
- The examination fees have not yet been published; as soon as they are available we will publish them here.
- You will not be able to complete tests for all levels in all of the sittings.
- Levels A1 and A2 can sit the exam in April, May and November.
- Level C2 can sit the exam in April and November.
- Levels B1, B2 and C1 can sit the exam in all sittings.
We hope this reminder with the aforementioned changes clears up any doubts you may have had about the DELE qualifications.