Registration for exams must be carried out at a DELE exam center within the period established for the same. The following documents are necessary to complete registration for the exam:
- Registration form, duly completed, which can be obtained at exam centers or online by downloading the document found at the following link: (Registration Application Form DELE 2017)
- Original and photocopy of a photo ID which includes the following information: identity, nationality, place and date of birth. The information provided on the registration form should match that on the identification document.
- Document accrediting payment of registration fee.
Once registered, each candidate will receive a sealed copy of the registration form with their assigned code.
Documentation necessary to take the exam
Those who plan on taking the Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language, are required to bring the following documents to the exam:
- Sealed copy of the registration form
- ID (the same that was used to register)
- Exam session form (previously received at exam center)