D.E.L.E.: General Conditions
Anyone wanting to take any of the DELE exams must comply with the following requirements:
- Proof of citizenship of a country where Spanish is not the official language.
- Registration and payment of the fixed price within the established places and dates.
- Citizens from Spanish speaking countries living in other countries where Spanish is not the official language, may register for the DELE´s if they fulfill at least two of the following conditions (and declare it in a written document):
- Spanish is not the mother tongue of any of his/her parents.
- Spanish is not the first language that he/she learned.
- Spanish is not the habitual language used for communicating.
- He/She has not studied Spanish in the total or part of his/her primary or secondary education.